About Us - PledgeMe.com

Our world needs better funding for..

Social, Educational, Charitable and Spirtual causes

Make a dif hands 900x450
We focus on group-based fundraising

Creating a GoFundMe page is easy,.. but its not focused on groups of individuals doing good for humans within the context of our society. Fundraising for educational, spiritual, social and charitable programs is unique in many ways and we've been doing it for a long time. We've been around since 2008 and do everything all the other group-based fundraising sites do but we specialize in allowing personalization and automation. Your participants wont need to return to the site to keep the pledges going. We strive to combine our fundraising with a component of community service or outreach program to help give back to the community and provide a great example for our future leaders. Our goal is to foster a meaningful/purposeful experience and to help raise the most money possible with the least amount of time and effort spent by the participants and their leaders.

We specialize in personalization

Personalization without all the extra work. Honest. Most sites force the outbound message from participants to be a canned hermetic generic phrase. Not us. We can customize your outbound messages based on where it goes (Facebook, Twitter, Email, Letter) and even let your participants provide their own. Also, how about an image too? Participants can use their own cell phone to take a picture of themselves. All of which is reviewable by the leader and sales staff. This customization results in more pledges!

Our costs are better than any of our competitors

Go check, we'll wait. We'll beat SnapRaise by half. We'll beat WeFund4You by half. And thats only the first fundraiser. Using us for the 2nd, 3rd fundraiser will half that rate yet again.


Come join the team

But only if you believe fundraising for groups doing good for others

Coders m work

Looking for passionate driven marketers who believe in our cause. Creative minds need only apply. You'll be doing it all!


Lets help the people doing the good things for our society get the funding they need to make our world a little equitable, charitable, educated, and spiritual. 10% of our market is covered but that leaves the other 90%!


Ruby on Rails and front-end web developers with strong javascript skills both needed.

Please contact Eric at eroubal aat pledgeme.com for more information. Recruiters welcome only if your fee will be waived for the first hire.

Media Inquiries

Please contact us for media related inquiries